Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Halloween Costumes


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is a Halloween freebie. I've not read many scary books and I absolutely detest horror films. I'm going to show my top ten costumes I've dressed up as or I'd love to dress up as for Halloween. I love dressing up but rarely get the chance to.

Esmerelda
Source
 I planned to dress up as Esmerelda 2 years ago, but it was never used as the night out was cancelled :(

Wednesday Addams
Source
 I really, really want to dress up as Wednesday and I almost did 3 years ago but the costume fell through and I had to go as a pirate.

Effie Trinket
Source
Katniss would be cool, but Effie's hair and costumes are brilliant.

Wendy Darling
Source
This would be such a cute costume!

Alice
Source
As above!

A Hobbit
Source
Or anything from Middle Earth really, but Hobbit is cute

Anna Dressed in Blood
Source
This would be such a simple, but totally cool costume. Especially for Halloween.



Follow me via GoodreadsFacebookTwitterBloglovin, and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: New-To-Me Authors 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic top ten new-to-me authors read in 2016.