Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (29 May) (Late Edition)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

So, it was one hell of a week this week. It started off pretty quiet with the only exciting part being going to the gym on Tuesday...

But then, on Thursday, all hell broke loose. My phone broke! I woke up to a phone that wouldn't turn on and not only that but it was so hot that I'm pretty sure you could have fried an egg on it. Now, I don't think I use my phone too much compared to others my age (I mean I don't use Snapchat or any of that other stuff and I'm not constantly texting people), but four days without a phone has been horrible. I just really don't like that I can't contact people if something happens! 

However, I got a new phone yesterday (Sunday, as this is going out a day late), but now it's taking forever for my number to change over etc. So, I'm still slightly out of it. However, on the plus side, I can at least access the internet with a phone now when there's wifi. And with any luck every with will have moved to my new phone by tonight.

On Friday night, I went out for a few drinks with the future sister-in-law and a mutual friend. It was a great wee catch-up and we have decided it is something we need to do a lot more now. On Saturday, I spent the whole day with my future sister-in-law again. We went for coffee and a wander around the shops, then my brother took us out for tea too. I love that I can have this close relationship with my sister-in-law. 

Last Week on the Blog


This Week on the Blog

I'm taking a week off so no posts this week, but I will be back again next Sunday!

Around the Blogosphere

Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books discusses Parents in YA.
Auggie @ Auggie Talks tells us What Book Blogging Means to Her.

What I Read Last Week

...I didn't finish anything this week...

Currently Reading

Dear Amy

What I Plan to Read This Week

My Life Next DoorThe Boy Most Likely ToPivotal Moments (In Time, #1)

Book Haul

I don't think I got anything new this week... I really can't remember

Currently Listening To



Currently Watching

I didn't really watch too much, other than Game of Thrones (how heartbreaking was that episode!!!) and a few Britain's Got Talent semi-finals. 


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram, and Pinterest.


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow (29 May)

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of  Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! I'm one of the featured blogs this week! Along with Amanda of  The Darling Bookworm . This week’s Question: How many books have you got on your TBR list? I recently had a bit of a cull of my TBR list so now it is sitting at 269. I'm trying my hardest to get it below 200 by the end of the year but I really don't see it happening. I'd currently be happy if I managed to get it below 225. However, I did recently have a look through my TBR on Goodreads and deleted a few books that I don't think I will actually ever read - I'm not even to sure how they got there anyway. Follow me via  Goodreads ,  Facebook ,  Bloglovin  and  Pinterest  and also via email to myexpandingbookshelf@gmail.com.  Feel free to leave a comment.

Book Beginnings, The Friday 56 and Feature and Follow (3 April)

Book Beginnings is a meme hosted every Friday by  Rose City Reader  where you share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires.  Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is five books I'm looking forward to in the first half of 2017. Only five because I'm rubbish at planning ahead when it come to new releases.