Skip to main content

The Goodreads Book Tag

I was so sure that I had done this tag before, but I haven't so I just have to complete it now! I wasn't tagged but I've seen this tag crop up on a few blogs recently including Brandie @ Brandie is a Book Junkie, Christina @ The Reading Queen and Lexxie @ (Un)Conventional Book Views.

Feel free to add me as a friend on Goodreads.

1. What is the last book you marked as “read?”
Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1)
Nevernight, Jay Kristoff

2. What are you currently reading?
Buster: The Dog Who Saved a Thousand Lives
Buster, Will Barrow

3. What was the last book you marked as “to read?”

Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)
Illuminae, Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

4. What book do you plan on reading next?
The Flame Never Dies (The Stars Never Rise, #2)
The Flame Never Dies, Rachel Vincent

5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yes I do, but I also use half stars so I have my own shelves to show this.

6. Are you doing the 2016 reading challenge?
Yes, I want to read 65 books this year and so far I've read 47. I'm almost three quarters of the way there!

7. Do you have a wishlist?
No, not really. I just use my TBR really.

8. What book do you plan on buying next?
I'm not too sure yet... I'm trying not to buy any just now...

9. What is your favorite quote?
"Life isn't fair, it's just fairer than death, that's all" - The Princess Bride, William Goldman
"As you wish..." - The Princess Bride, William Goldman

10. Who are your favorite authors?
William Goldman, Katie Hamstead, Jeff Lindsay... I could go on...


Follow me via GoodreadsFacebookTwitterBloglovin and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: New-To-Me Authors 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic top ten new-to-me authors read in 2016.