21 February 2017

Two Year Blogoversary

So, it's my two year blogoversay today!! I cannot believe I have stuck with this blog for two whole years! Sure, I've not always been as active as I would have liked (I'm looking at you Summer of 2016!), but I've kept at it.

Source

I can't thank you all enough for all the support, views, comments etc and making me feel do welcome. I've learnt so much over my two years blogging and I can't wait to learn more. Thanks to you guys I've met so many fantastic people and discovered so many new favourite authors along the way. Of course, I still feel like baby blog compared to many others, but the more I learn the more I love the blogging community.

And as I go into a brand new year of blogging, I definitely plan to become far more active in the blogging community ad get to know you all far better than I currently do. I also definitely need to update my blog and work on a new layout/design as soon as possible because, to be fair, it is a bit too plain for me. I feel it needs more excitement!

So as a thank you, I'm holding a little giveaway. I'm giving you the opportunity to win ANY BOOK you wish up to the value of £10 from the Book Depository. This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL (as long as the Book depository ships to your country) and will run until midnight next Tuesday (28 February).


8 comments:

  1. Happy blogversary!! Congrats on 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary. I am still shocked at your chocolate allergy. I am not sure whether to be sorry for you or to be jealous - all my diets are broken by chocolate temptation 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, lots of people are shocked by my chocolate allergy. It definitely stops me dipping in to the chocolate cupboard, but I just find other ways to be unhealthy now.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...