Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (19 March)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

I've had a pretty busy two weeks since I last posted a Sunday Post. I took a week's break from blogging to try and catch-up a bit with my reading and post scheduling and it didn't work at all. I feel like I'm further behind than I was before!

So, over the past two weeks, I have done all sorts. I've spent some time puppy sitting for my brother and gosh I totally forgot how tiring it is to have a puppy in the house! They just get into everything! Plus, it turns out that my one of my own dogs (the youngest one) is terrified of this little puppy! It's so strange seeing this big labrador running away every time the puppy enters a room.

I also attended my cousin's housewarming and it was great catching up with all my cousins and the rest of the family. I also spent quite a bit of time sitting in front of my cousin's fiancees bookshelves just talking about the various books we've read. Which was really nice.

However, on the not-so-great side of things these past few weeks, I caught a bug that has been doing the rounds. So, I felt crappy for about 24 hours resulting in me having to take a sick day at work. This meant that I was so far behind for the rest of the week because everyone decided to send in their courses for approval all in one go. So, it's safe to say, I went from feeling really ill to really stressed in the space of about two days! It's really no wonder I try and force myself into work when I'm feeling under the weather.

Last Week on the Blog


This Week on the Blog

I'm actually a little bit behind on my scheduling at the moment, so I'm just going to post when I can this week.

Around the Blogosphere

Reg @ She Latitude discusses Improving Your Blog Commenting Game.

What I Read in the Last 2 Weeks

StardustThe Crown (The Selection, #5)The Little MermaidWhere Rainbows End

Currently Reading

Anna KareninaThe Importance of Being EarnestDavid Attenborough's Life on Air: Memoirs of a Broadcaster

What I Plan to Read This Week

Jaws

Book Haul

Netgalley
Saint Death
Saint Death, Marcus Sedgwick

Currently Watching



Currently Listening To




Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovin, and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Awesome post! I hope you love all of your new and upcoming books on your TBR! Happy reading :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I do.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow (29 May)

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of  Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! I'm one of the featured blogs this week! Along with Amanda of  The Darling Bookworm . This week’s Question: How many books have you got on your TBR list? I recently had a bit of a cull of my TBR list so now it is sitting at 269. I'm trying my hardest to get it below 200 by the end of the year but I really don't see it happening. I'd currently be happy if I managed to get it below 225. However, I did recently have a look through my TBR on Goodreads and deleted a few books that I don't think I will actually ever read - I'm not even to sure how they got there anyway. Follow me via  Goodreads ,  Facebook ,  Bloglovin  and  Pinterest  and also via email to myexpandingbookshelf@gmail.com.  Feel free to leave a comment.

Top Ten Tuesdays: Summer Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is top ten great beach/summer reads. I will read anything at any time of the year and I haven't been near a beach in six years so I'm just going to make a top ten of books I plan to read in the next month or so. Of course, there is a high probability that his may change slightly.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.