04 April 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Harry Potter Merchandise I Owned (Back in the Day)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is a fandom freebie. So, this week I'm going to list Harry Potter merchandise I owned back in the day (I still own a few of these too).

Image result for snape's potion class toy
Source

Image result for basilisk snake bite harry potter toy
Source

Image result for harry potter jigsaw
Source

Image result for harry potter family puzzle
Source
Image result for harry potter hornby train
Source

Image result for harry potter lego escape from privet drive
Source

Image result for harry potter pc games
Source

Image result for harry potter pc games
Source

Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovin, and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh awesome stuff. I like the Candy Creature Maker and the potion thing too (who wouldn't wanna make their own portions???). LEGO's are always awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...