Currently NOT ACCEPTING review requests for the foreseeable future.
What genres do I accept?
- I mostly read Romance, YA, Fantasy and Contemporary. However, I am beginning to veer away from YA slightly and I think I'm moving more towards New Adult.
- However, I will occasionally give other genre's a shot if a book looks like it will take my fancy.
What format's do I accept?
- Hard/paperback copies (preferred way to read)
- eBooks (Kindle)
- ARCS & Finished copies
How to contact me?
- Do NOT contact me via Facebook, Twitter or Goodreads etc. with a review request. Not only am I really bad a checking these and often forget to reply, but it is a hell of a lot easier to keep track of email.
- I will also NOT respond to mass emails
What to provide in your request?
- Name of book
- Picture of cover
- Goodreads and Amazon links
- Timeframe for review (if applicable and please keep it reasonable)
- Tell me why you think I will enjoy it
I will always give my honest opinion and will use the same rating system as Goodreads:
- 5/5 - It was amazing
- 4/5 - Really liked it
- 3/5 - Liked it
- 2/5 - It was okay
- 1/5 - Did not like it
I will occasionally have 0.5's in there too if it is too hard to distinguish what rating I think it deserves.
Where do I post my review?
- As well as here on the blog, I will post reviews on the following places:
- Amazon UK
- Amazon US
I am not paid for any of the reviews I write and all reviews are my own honest opinion.